Monday, December 14, 2009

U NoE I StiLL LovE U?

When i 1st time go in DHT 5
my 1st eye saw is U...
U Give me de feeL is...
Cant Describe..
Erm.. can say is beautiful GUA...
nt oli this feel..

We still not yet fren..
so cant chat with u..
but slow slow de...
We can talk to each other..
At that time..
I feel Happy..
i start to Near to u...
U very friendly..
U very Kind..
U Noe Hw to take Care People...
So U R a Good Girl..

i start to LIKE u...
also can say LOVE u..
I also duno...
until nw until today..
i also feel i still LOVE u..
Izit i feel wrong?
I duno I can continue to LOVE u anot..
I duno I really LOVE u anot..
MAybe I Wrong feel..
If i nt LOVe u...
Y i always thinking of U?
Y Ur Shadow also in front me..
In dream also saw U..

U Noe I StiLL LovE u?
I think U duno..
I am OK..
TAKE CARE...

No comments:

Post a Comment